Merchant Credit Reporting
Identify and mitigate credit and fraud risk with our innovative credit risk mitigation services. Whether you provide services/products to businesses or consumers, contact NCS to aid in designing a program for your specific business position.
Whether you provide services/products to businesses or consumers, contact NCS to aid in designing a program for your specific business position.
Get direct manual verifications of prospective consumers’ or businesses source of income, identity and employment data.
- INCOME | TRV Services – determine the exact income and asset value of the business or consumer by obtaining a copy of their IRS tax return.
- IDENTITY | SSV Services
- EMPLOYMENT | VOE Services
Determine payment history, account balances, credit limits and debt load.
Understand the finances of a prospective business customer.
Understand the assets your business prospect currently owns.
Make an instant decision or delay for further underwriting based upon attributes from an applicant’s credit report or multiple other/additional sources of data by using NCS’ decisioning tree.
Receive an innovative and instant income estimation model. Income Insight℠ is a statistically sound and empirically derived estimate of a consumer’s income.
- Meets Credit Card Act’s requirement to assess a borrower’s “ability to pay”
- Complies with FCRA and ECOA
- Delivers an estimated income figure as opposed to an income range
- Enables assessment of all income sources including wages, investments, alimony and rent
- Built using bureau-exclusive predictors and verified income data
Debt-to-income ratios are commonly used in mortgage lending, but now you can also leverage this powerful and instantaneous analytic from Experian for credit risk mitigation within your credit department. Debt-to-Income Insight was built using the empirically and statistically sound Income Insight℠ income estimation model and market-leading credit attributes.
- Determine the consumer’s capacity to acquire new debt
- Select the type of debt (1st, 2nd mortgage, etc) used within the model
An instant database social security number search provided by Experian, Social Search accesses and retrieves information on more than 215 million individual consumer files. Receive a robust background on the SSN holder including:
- Names and addresses associated with the consumer’s SSN
- Full date of birth
- Best known employment source of the number holder
- All SSNs associated with the consumer