Quickly assess an applicant’s creditworthiness with decisioning trees, risk scores and powerful customization tools.
- A well-executed and seasoned tri-merge credit report format
- Fast credit updates/supplements completed by experienced and caring on-shore personnel
- Easily identify conditions that could stop an origination with Underwriting Alerts
- Reissue credit reports through multiple platforms, including Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
- Take action on creditworthy applicants and counsel those who miss underwriting guidelines with decisioning trees
- Default performance metrics available with the click of a button and easily create new reports
- Integrated with 30+ loan origination systems
- Easy to interpret repository trended credit data
- Risk-based pricing notes, prefilled 4506-T, SSA-89 forms, and AVMs can all be appended to the credit report to facilitate an efficient and speedy origination
- Redundant systems, SOC II certificate, SLAs, and other supplemental documentation make risk reviews as streamlined as possible
- Mortgage lead generation tools via Experian
- Easily activate undisclosed debt monitoring
- StartMyApplication.com – a powerful and intuitive mortgage application platform
The Red Flags Compliance report – a unique, comprehensive solution easily appended to an applicant’s credit report.
The marketplace solution for detecting identity theft red flags is a cobbled together grouping of multiple identity verification products. Covered institutions and creditors are left at a severe disadvantage by not unifying and scoring decisionable analytics. The Red Flags Compliance Report relieves this challenge with a simple, auditable report.
Thousands of databases containing billions of records are accessed with each report request. The report contains a three decision categories based upon the likelihood of fraud within the file. OFAC data, driver’s license records, address, SSN and more are assessed and reported within a simple single page report. Contact your NCS Business Development Representative or click Contact NCS for a sample report.
Red Flags reports are eligible for NCS’ All Inclusive Pricing Program.
Please enter your email address and a message containing the sample report will be sent directly to you.